398th Bomb Group Missing Air Crew Report
O'Neal's Crew - 19 May 1944
- 398th Mission: 19 May 1944 to Berlin, Germany
- Pilot: 2nd Lt. Ira L. O'Neal
- Group/Squadron: 398th/600th
- 398th MACR 04937 - Actual
- 398th MACR 04937 - Transcription Not Available - See below.
- O'Neal's Crew - 600th Squadron - April 1944
- 398th Killed in Action
- 398th POWs
- George Graham, 398th Radio Operator - 600th Squadron Video Interview (35m 47s)
- George Graham, 398th Radio Operator - 600th Squadron Video Interview Transcription
- Return to 398th Missing Air Crew Reports
None available as of this time.
If you have a special interest in this MACR, we would be most appreciative if you would consider working with us to create a transcription of all or part to be put on our 398th web site. A transcribed MACR eases the reading of the text for othersand also to allow the text to be found in search engines thus connecting people to what is sometimes their story. If interested please contact our 398th Volunteer Coordinator who will work with you to get started.