398th Bomb Group Missing Air Crew Report
Thompson's Crew - 30 May 1944
- 398th Mission: 30 May 1944 to Dessau, Germany
- Pilot: 1st Lt. Thomas L. Thompson
- Group/Squadron: 398th/600th
- 398th MACR 05312 - Actual
- 398th MACR 05312 - Transcription Not Available - See below.
- Crew Photo: No Thompson Crew photo is known to exit. But if you have one, please contact our Crew Photos Coordinator.
- 398th Killed in Action
- 398th POWs
- Return to 398th Missing Air Crew Reports
None available as of this time.
If you have a special interest in this MACR, we would be most appreciative if you would consider working with us to create a transcription of all or part to be put on our 398th web site. A transcribed MACR eases the reading of the text for othersand also to allow the text to be found in search engines thus connecting people to what is sometimes their story. If interested please contact our 398th Volunteer Coordinator who will work with you to get started.