398th Bomb Group Missing Air Crew Report
Rohrer's Crew - 21 June 1944
- 398th Mission: 21 June 1944 to Berlin, Germany
- CA: Major Leo W. Killen
- Pilot: 1st Lt. Richard Rohrer
- Group/Squadron: 398th/601st
- 398th MACR 05997 - Actual
- 398th MACR 05997 - Transcription Not Available - See below.
- Crew Photo - To Be Added
- 398th Killed in Action
- 398th POWs
- Philip Jones, 398th Tail Gunner - 600th Squadron Video Interview (58m 11s)
- Return to 398th Missing Air Crew Reports
None available as of this time.
If you have a special interest in this MACR, we would be most appreciative if you would consider working with us to create a transcription of all or part to be put on our 398th web site. A transcribed MACR eases the reading of the text for othersand also to allow the text to be found in search engines thus connecting people to what is sometimes their story. If interested please contact our 398th Volunteer Coordinator who will work with you to get started.