398th Bomb Group Missing Air Crew Report
Hopkins' Crew - 8 August 1944
- 398th Mission: 8 August 1944 to Bretteville, France
- CA: Captain Meyer C. Wagner, Jr.
- Pilot: Captain Robert L. Hopkins
- Group/Squadron: 398th/603rd
- 398th MACR 07384 - Actual
- 398th MACR 07384 - Transcription Not Available - See below.
- Hopkins' Crew - 603rd Squadron - Late Summer 1943
- Hopkins' Crew Christmas in Rapid City - 603rd Squadron - 25 December 1943
- Hopkins' Crew Portraits - 603rd - March 1944
- Hopkins' Crew with the Bugler - 603rd Squadron - about March 1944
- Hopkins' Crew - 603rd Squadron - 28 May 1944 Includes Captain Myer C. Wagner, Squadron Operations; Major Robert K. Simeral, 398th Group Operations, and Captain Carlton C. Moore, Squadron Bombardier
- 398th Killed in Action
- 398th POWs
- Edward Jordan, 398th Pilot - 603rd Squadron Audio Interview (7m 43s) - Initial Co-pilot of Hopkins's Crew, but not with him the day of the Hopkins' crew was shot down.
- Edward Jordan, 398th Pilot - 603rd Squadron Audio Interview Transcription
- Return to 398th Missing Air Crew Reports
None available as of this time.
If you have a special interest in this MACR, we would be most appreciative if you would consider working with us to create a transcription of all or part to be put on our 398th web site. A transcribed MACR eases the reading of the text for othersand also to allow the text to be found in search engines thus connecting people to what is sometimes their story. If interested please contact our 398th Volunteer Coordinator who will work with you to get started.