398th Bomb Group Missing Air Crew Report
Beatty's Crew - 22 February 1945
- 398th Mission: 22 February 1945 to Stendal, Germany
- Pilot: 1st Lt. Hubert F. Beatty
- Group/Squadron: 398th/600th
- 398th MACR 12650 - Actual
- 398th MACR 12650 - Transcription Not Available - See below.
- Crew Photo - To Be Added
- 398th Killed in Action
- 398th POWs
- Return to 398th Missing Air Crew Reports
None available as of this time.
If you have a special interest in this MACR, we would be most appreciative if you would consider working with us to create a transcription of all or part to be put on our 398th web site. A transcribed MACR eases the reading of the text for othersand also to allow the text to be found in search engines thus connecting people to what is sometimes their story. If interested please contact our 398th Volunteer Coordinator who will work with you to get started.