398th Bomb Group Missing Air Crew Report
Palant's Crew - 13 April 1945
- 398th Mission: 13 April 1945 to Neumunster, Germany
- Pilot: 1st Lt. Samuel H. Palant
- Group/Squadron: 398th/601st
- 398th MACR 13907 - Actual - 18 MB pdf file
- 398th MACR 13907 - Transcription Not Available - See below.
- Palant's Crew - 601st Squadron - September 1944
- 398th Killed in Action
- 398th POWs
- Nunzio Addabbo, 398th Navigator - 601st Squadron Video Interview (54m 51s)
- Return to 398th Missing Air Crew Reports
None available as of this time.
If you have a special interest in this MACR, we would be most appreciative if you would consider working with us to create a transcription of all or part to be put on our 398th web site. A transcribed MACR eases the reading of the text for othersand also to allow the text to be found in search engines thus connecting people to what is sometimes their story. If interested please contact our 398th Volunteer Coordinator who will work with you to get started.