T/Sgt. Oliver W. Bradford's Diary
Engineer, 603rd Squadron
T/Sgt. Oliver W. Bradford flew with three crews. These were:
- The Kenneth S. Hastings' Crew until Ken Hastings was KIA on 21 November 1944.
- The Donald J. DeCleene Crew until Donald DeCleene was lost at Macclesfield, England while transferring a B-17 from Liverpool to Nuthampstead.
- The Harold F. Spangler's Crew beginning in January 1945.
During 1944 these crew were based in Nuthampstead, England and all were in the 603rd Squadron, 398th Bomb Group, 8th Air Force. The diary covers the perod from May 24, 1944 to April 7, 1945.
- T/Sgt. Oliver W. Bradford's Diary
- T/Sgt. Oliver W. Bradford's Diary History
- Hastings' Crew - crew photo not on 398th site at this time.
- DeCleene's Crew - crew photo not on 398th site at this time.
- Spangler's Crew - 603rd Squadron - 28 October 1944 but before T/Sgt. joined the crew.