- The Searle B-17, 42-107191 N8-K, Tomahawk Warrior crashed on take-off at Lude Farm, England on 12 August 1944. All crew perished. Eight of the crew are buried at Arlington National Cemetery, Virginia - Section 15, Site 76 and one at Madingley American Cemetery in Cambridgeshire, England.
- Photo Date: April 2008, via per Holly via permission of the Arlington National Cemetery site.
- Photo Location: Arlington National Cemetery
- Information compiled by the 398th BGMA with thanks to Holly, and Michael R. Patterson, Webmaster, Arlington National Cemetery Website.
- If you would like to add information about this photograph, please contact our Photo Historian. Please mention the title and photograph date.