World War II Experiences
"Timeless Voices" Oral History Project
2006 Interview with
Lt. Keith Anderson, 398th Bomb Group Pilot
600th Squadron, Eighth Air Force
- Keith Anderson made two 398th Timeless Voices Video Interviews. One is labeled 2003, the other 2006. This is the 2006 Timeless Voices Interview.
- The Keith Anderson, 398th Pilot, 600th Squadron 2006 Video Interview runs 1 hour 3 minutes 47 seconds.
- Keith Anderson, 398th Pilot, 600th Squadron 2006 Video Interview Transcription - open to read along while watching the video.
- Lt. Keith Anderson was the Co-pilot on Gene L. Douglas' 600th Squadron crew and later the Pilot of his own 600th Squadron crew. He was also a 600th Assistant Operations Officer and later Captain Keith Anderson.
- To play the video above, hover over the black viewing box to display the control bar then click on the play button. Additional information can be found on our Timeless Voices index page under Getting Connected.
- Gene L. Douglas' Crew - 600th Squadron - 25 July 1944
- Description of 6 May 1944 Mission to Sottevast by Keith Anderson, Pilot
- The Battle of Normandy - The 398th Was There! by Keith Anderson, Pilot, 600th Squadron
- Leading "The Mighty Eighth" to Leipzig by Keith Anderson, Pilot, 600th Squadron
- Return to 398th Timeless Voices Interview