World War II Experiences
"Timeless Voices" Oral History Project
Lt. Clarence King, 398th Bomb Group Pilot
603rd Squadron, Eighth Air Force
- The Clarence King, 398th Pilot - 603rd Squadron Video Interview runs 41 minutes 14 seconds.
- Clarence King, 398th Pilot - 603rd Squadron Video Interview Transcription - open to read along while watching the video.
- Lt. Clarence King was the Co-pilot on James G. Davidson's 603rd Squadron crew and also on R.W. Kaufman's crew.
- To play the video above, hover over the black viewing box to display the control bar then click on the play button. Additional information can be found on our Timeless Voices index page under Getting Connected.
- Davidson's Crew - 603rd Squadron - Photo not in our collection - Please contact our Crew Photos Coordinator if you have a copy and can provide a scan.
- Kaufman's Crew - 603rd Squadron - 19 July 1944
- Return to 398th Timeless Voices Interviews