World War II Experiences
"Timeless Voices" Oral History Project
S/Sgt. Ray L. Moore, 398th Bomb Group Tail Gunner
603rd Squadron, Eighth Air Force
- The Ray L. Moore, 398th Tail Gunner - 603rd Squadron Video Interview runs 31 minutes 54 seconds.
- Ray L. Moore, 398th Tail Gunner - 603rd Squadron Video Interview Transcription - open to read along while watching the video. The interview has not yet been transcribed. If interested in transcribing see contact details at the beginning of 398th Timeless Voices Interviews Transcription Status.
- S/Sgt. Ray L. Moore was the Tail Gunner on Victor Stolls' 603rd Squadron crew.
- To play the video above, hover over the black viewing box to display the control bar then click on the play button. Additional information can be found on our Timeless Voices index page under Getting Connected.
- Stoll's Crew - 603rd Squadron - Early 1944
- Stoll's Crew with Colonel Hunter as Command - 603rd Squadron - 20 July 1944
- Captain Victor E. Stoll's Military History by Bob and Doug Williams (pdf download file)
- Return to 398th Timeless Voices Interviews