World War II Experiences
"Timeless Voices" Oral History Project
Lt. Newt Moy, 398th Bomb Group Pilot
603rd Squadron, Eighth Air Force
- The Newt Moy, 398th Pilot, 603rd Squadron Video Interview runs 1 hour 37 minutes 25 seconds.
- Newt Moy, 398th Pilot, 603rd Squadron Video Interview Transcription - open to read along while watching the video. The interview has not yet been transcribed. If interested in transcribing see contact details at the beginning of 398th Timeless Voices Interviews Transcription Status.
- Lt. Newt Moy was Pilot of his own 603rd Squadron crew.
- To play the video above, hover over the black viewing box to display the control bar then click on the play button. Additional information can be found on our Timeless Voices index page under Getting Connected.
- Moy's Crew - 603rd Squadron - Fall 1944
- Moy's Crew - 603rd Squadron - 21 March 1945
- Joe Joseph and the Miracle Hit by Joe Joseph
- A Flight Never to be Forgotten by Newell (Newt) Moy, Pilot, 603rd Squadron
- Joe Joseph, 398th Engineer/Gunner - 603rd Squadron Video Interview (27m 48s)
- Return to 398th Timeless Voices Interviews