The Moore Crew on 21 October 1944 compiled via Bill Frankhouser's book who notes that it was a partial crew due to it being a practice flight:
- Vince Moore, Pilot
- Phil Brusseau, Co-Pilot
- Bernie White, Bombardier
- Bill Frankhouser, Navigator
- Dick Mills, Flight Engineer
- Anderson, Radio (unknown 1st name)
Men in Photo (viewer's left to right):
- Unknown man with baseball style cap and front to viewer, but just his head, located just over the left shoulder of the photographer.
- Unknown photographer with garrison cap and back to viewer, holding a camera, probably in 398th Photo Group.
- T/5 Lenuel M. Thomas with baseball style cap and back to viewer holding hose in horizontal position, camera is behind is left leg.
- Bill Ahern with baseball style cap and back to viewer holding end of hose in horizontal position, nothing coming out of hose.
- Pvt. Floyd R. Bowers with hose spraying foam
- Shempert in mid-stride with foam on cap
- Photo Source: Jack's Books via Lee Anne Bradley and Bill Frankhouser
- Photo Reference: 42-102570-N7-F_19441021
- Photographer: Unknown but probably 398th Base Photographer.
- Information compiled by the 398th Web team with special thanks to Bill Ahern, Lee Anne Bradley, and Bill Frankhouser
- If you would like to add information about this photograph, please contact our Aircraft Photo Coordinator. Please include the title.