- 398th Mission No. 167, Dillenburg, Germany
- On this mission the Bowen crew flew in the Lead Squadron, Right element
- Aircraft flown: 43-38754 K8-A; this aircraft survived - at Kingman Dec. 1945
- Aircraft in photo: probably 43-38754 K8-A
- Photo Date: 12 March 1945
- Photo Location: Nuthampstead
- Photo Reference No. 9234
- Information compiled by UK Friends of the 398th with thanks to Bob Bowen.
- If you would like to add information about this photograph, please contact our Crew Photos Coordinator. Please mention the title and photograph date.