- 398th Mission No. 79, Mannheim, Germany
- Crew Mission No. 1
- On this mission the Buzza crew flew in the Low Squadron
- Aircraft flown: 42-102593 K8-C, Vonnie
- Aircraft in photo: probably 42-102593 K8-C, Vonnie
- Photo Date: 9 September 1944, after first mission
- Photo Location: Nuthampstead
- Photo Reference No. BUZZ01
- Information compiled by UK Friends of the 398th with thanks to Beth Gaines, granddaughter of George V. Spraggins.
- If you would like to add information about this photograph, or can provide a scan with more dpi, please contact our Crew Photos Coordinator. Please mention the title and photograph date.
- The Buzza Crew was shot down on 21 November 1944.
- 398th Mission: 21 November 1944 to Merseburg, Germany