- 398th Mission No. 86, Frankfurt, Germany, 25 September 1944
- On this mission the Connolly crew flew in the Lead Squadron.
- Aircraft flown: 42-97337 K8-R
- Aircraft in photo: probably 42-97337 K8-R
- Photo Date: 25 September 1944
- Photo Location: Nuthampstead
- Photo Reference No. CON1
- Information compiled by UK Friends of the 398th with thanks to Bill Hamor & George Hilliard. Thanks also to Cees van der Leeuw for identifying and describing the chest pack parachutes.
- If you would like to add information about this photograph, or can provide a better scan, please contact our Crew Photos Coordinator. Please mention the title and photograph date.
- The Connolly Crew was shot down on 28 October 1944.
- 398th Mission: 28 October 1944 to Munster, Germany