- Aircraft in photo: UPTOWN EXPRESS; the A/C serial number has not been identified for this aircraft.
- Photo Date: 22 September 1944
There is no record of the Durtschi crew flying this day, so further investigation is in hand. Note that the Pilot and Navigator are not in flying gear. It may be that part of the crew flew and this might or might not have been the plane they flew in.
- Photo Location: Nuthampstead
- Photo Reference No. Humbert01
- Information compiled by UK Friends of the 398th with thanks to James Humbert.
- If you would like to add information about this photograph, please contact our Crew Photos Coordinator. Please mention the title and photograph date.