- The Ken Elwood Crew - A Bombardier Remembers . by George E. Schatz
- Original Crew No. 10
- 398th Mission No. 64, Cauvicourt, France, 8 August 1944
- Crew Mission: 32
- On this mission the Elwood crew flew Lead High Element, High Group
- Aircraft flown: 42-102536 N8-C, Here's Hopin
- Aircraft in photo: none
- Photo Date: 8 August 1944, the morning before their last mission.
- Photo Location: Nuthampstead
- Photo Reference No. ELL 02
- Other Photo Reference No. GS_1
- Information compiled by UK Friends of the 398th with thanks to George Schatz and Lee Anne Bradley.
- If you would like to add information about this photograph, or can provide a better scan, please contact our Crew Photos Coordinator. Please mention the title and photograph date.