- Original Crew No. 23
- Aircraft flown: 42-97368, Tailwind
- Aircraft in photo: 42-97368, Tailwind. When the photo is enlarged, the serial number on the fuselage can be seen as 42-97368.
- Photo Date: During training, thought to be March 1944, possibly March 16
- Photo Location: probably Rapid City during Training
- Photo Reference: via Jack's Books CD
- Information compiled by UK Friends of the 398th with thanks to Lee Bradley, Regis Decobeck and Jim McCrossins.
- If you would like to add information about this photograph, please contact our Crew Photos Coordinator. Please mention the title and photograph date.
- The Hadjes Crew was shot down on 18 June 1944.
- 398th Mission: 18 June 1944 to Hamburg, Germany