- 398th Mission No. 70: Delitzsch, Germany 16th
- On this mission the Hershberger crew flew in the Low Group rear element.
- Aircraft flown: 42-97387 K8-H, Maude Maria
- Aircraft in photo: highly probable 42-97387 K8-H, Maude Maria, especially given the tail letter "H" in the photo.
- Photo Date: 16 August 1944
- Photo Location: Nuthampstead
- Photo Reference No. A9269
- Information compiled by UK Friends of the 398th with thanks to George Hershberger. Also thanks to Amy Nelson Welling for identifying her grandfather, Warren G. Nelson, in the photo.
- If you would like to add information about this photograph, please contact our Crew Photos Coordinator. Please mention the title and photograph date.