- 398th Mission No. 166, Bremen, Germany, 11 March 1945
- On this mission the Hill crew flew in the Low Group
- Aircraft flown: 43-38805 N8-Z
- Aircraft in photo: probably 43-38805 N8-Z, slight piece of nose art which ends: LIGHT and is thought to be STITE'S DELIGHT.
- Photo Date: 11 March 1945, taken after crew's 25th mission
- Photo Location: Nuthampstead
- Photo Reference No. A9239
- Information compiled by UK Friends of the 398th with thanks to James Dean Hill and Robert P. Cole.
- If you would like to add information about this photograph, please contact our Crew Photos Coordinator. Please mention the title and photograph date.