- Col. F.P. Hunter flew as both Commander and pilot for this mission.
- Cpt. H.H. Latson Jr. normally a pilot, flew as co-pilot. At the end of August 1944, Latson is listed as 603rd HQ.
- Captain Harold L. Brown, Navigator and Captain Carl J. Strickrott, Bombardier are also in the Stoll's Crew with Colonel Hunter as Command - 603rd Squadron - 20 July 1944.
- Original Crew No. 57
- 398th Mission No. No 68, Le Manoir, France, 13 August 1944
- On this mission the Latson crew flew Lead crew of Lead Group
- Aircraft flown: 43-38075 N7-A
- Aircraft in photo: probably 43-38075 N7-A
- Photo Date: 13 August 1944
- Photo Location: Nuthampstead
- Photo Reference No. A9276
- Information compiled by UK Friends of the 398th.
- If you would like to add information about this photograph please contact our Crew Photos Coordinator. Please mention the title and photograph date.
- Help is needed in associating the Loading List to the lower left with the faces in the above photograph. If you can help, please click the e-mail link above.