- 398th Mission No. 59: Melun / Villaroche, France, 1 August 1944
- On this mission the Lehner crew flew in the High Group, rear element.
- Aircraft flown: 43-37825 N7-J
- Aircraft in photo: unknown but probably 43-37825 N7-J
- Photo Date: 1 August 1944
- Photo Location: Nuthampstead
- Photo Reference No. A9211
- Information compiled by UK Friends of the 398th with thanks to James Esterbrooks and Ken Kellogg.
- If you would like to add information about this photograph, please contact our Crew Photos Coordinator. Please mention the title and photograph date.
- The Lehner Crew was shot down on 21 November 1944.
- 398th Mission: 21 November 1944 to Merseburg, Germany
- Edward Jones, 398th Pilot - 603rd Squadron Video Interview (11m 54s)
- Edward Jones, 398th Pilot - 603rd Squadron Video Interview Transcription