- Aircraft flown over to the UK was 42-97298, named Slap Happy Goose, but no photo of the nose art can be found.
- The aircraft 42-97298 was transferred to the 303rd BG 358th Squadron on 6th May 1944, where the name Floose Goose was painted on the nose.
- No missions were flown by the 398th with this aircraft.
- Original Crew No. 12
- Aircraft in photo: Unknown
- Photo Date: early 1944
- Photo Location: Rapid City
- Photo Reference No. Lowe01
- Information compiled by UK Friends of the 398th with thanks to Geoff Lowe & Donald. B. Lowe III.
- If you would like to add information about this photograph, please contact our Crew Photos Coordinator. Please mention the title and photograph date.