- S/Sgt. Frank M. Mackey's Diary
- T/Sgt. Ralph F. Will's Diary
- Liberation Flight by Ralph F. Will, Flight Engineer
- The Tallest Gunner in the Air Force by Ralph F. Will, Flight Engineer
- 1980 Nolan Crew Reunion by Paula Will Moyer
- 398th Mission No.174 Dorsten Germany. 22 March 1945
- On this mission the Nolen crew flew in the Low Squadron
- Aircraft flown: 44-6896 N8-M
- Aircraft in photo: possibly 44-6896 N8-M
- Photo Date: 22 March 1945
- Photo Location: Nuthampstead
- Photo Reference No. Will 01; photo provided by Paula Moyer, daughter of Ralph F. Will.
- Information compiled by UK Friends of the 398th with thanks to Paula Moyer and Ralph Will.
- If you would like to add information about this photograph, or can provide a better scan, please contact our Crew Photos Coordinator. Please mention the title and photograph date.