- 398th Mission No. 80, Stuttgart, Germany, 10 September 1944
- Aircraft flown: 42-97338 30-C, THE TARHEEL LEMON
- Aircraft in photo: probably 42-97338 30-C, THE TARHEEL LEMON
- Photo Date: 10 September 1944
- Photo Location: Nuthampstead
- The Rogers Crew was in both the 600th and 601st Squadrons of the 398th Bomb Group. Initially they were in the 600th but reassigned to 601st on August 26, 1944. While in the photo above they were in the 601st, flying a 601st plane (the 3O-C designation), five still had the 600th squadron patch on their jackets.
- Photo Reference: ROG001
- Information compiled by UK Friends of the 398th and Bob Beckley.
- If you would like to add information about this photograph, or can provide a better scan, please contact our Crew Photos Coordinator. Please mention the title and photograph date.