398th Bomb Group Missing Air Crew Report
Wright's Crew - 10 September 1944
- 398th Mission: 10 September 1944 to Stuttgart, Germany
- Pilot: 2nd Lt. Parke Wright III
- Group/Squadron: 398th/600th
- 398th MACR 08918 - Actual
- 398th MACR 08918 - Transcription Not Available - See below.
- Wright's Crew - 600th Squadron - May 1944
- 398th Killed in Action
- 398th POWs
- Hamilton Mero, 398th Pilot - 600th Squadron Video Interview (19m 16s)
- Hamilton Mero, 398th Pilot - 600th Squadron Video Interview Transcription
- Return to 398th Missing Air Crew Reports
None available as of this time.
If you have a special interest in this MACR, we would be most appreciative if you would consider working with us to create a transcription of all or part to be put on our 398th web site. A transcribed MACR eases the reading of the text for othersand also to allow the text to be found in search engines thus connecting people to what is sometimes their story. If interested please contact our 398th Volunteer Coordinator who will work with you to get started.