398th Bomb Group Missing Air Crew Report
Buzza's Crew - 21 November 1944
- 398th Mission: 21 November 1944 to Merseburg, Germany
- CA: 1st Lt. Kenneth F. Hastings
- Pilot: 1st Lt. Kenneth L. Buzza
- Group/Squadron: 398th/603rd
- 398th MACR 10412 - Actual
- 398th MACR 10412 - Transcription Not Available - See below.
- Buzza's Crew - 603rd Squadron - 9 September 1944
- 398th Killed in Action
- 398th POWs
- Return to 398th Missing Air Crew Reports
None available as of this time.
If you have a special interest in this MACR, we would be most appreciative if you would consider working with us to create a transcription of all or part to be put on our 398th web site. A transcribed MACR eases the reading of the text for othersand also to allow the text to be found in search engines thus connecting people to what is sometimes their story. If interested please contact our 398th Volunteer Coordinator who will work with you to get started.