World War II Experiences
"Timeless Voices" Oral History Project
T/Sgt. Russell Currier, 398th Bomb Group Engineer
603rd Squadron, Eighth Air Force
- The Russell Currier, 398th Engineer - 603rd Squadron Video Interview runs 42 minutes 2 seconds.
- Russell Currier, 398th Engineer - 603rd Squadron Video Interview Transcription - open to read along while watching the video.
- T/Sgt. Russell Currier was the Engineer on Joe Tarr's 603rd Squadron crew.
- To play the video above, hover over the black viewing box to display the control bar then click on the play button. Additional information can be found on our Timeless Voices index page under Getting Connected.
- Tarr's Crew - 603rd Squadron - 9 August 1944
- Russ Currier Recollections of 21 November 1944 by Scott Welty
- Recollections of the Mission to Merseburg 21 November 1944 by Bob Welty, Co-Pilot, 603rd Squadron
- Lt. Bob Welty - Letters, Interviews, and Photos
- 398th Welty Photo Collection Bob Welty was the Co-Pilot on the Joe Tarr Crew.
- Return to 398th Timeless Voices Interviews