World War II Experiences
"Timeless Voices" Oral History Project
Ian James, Local UK Historian
The Charles J. Searl crew, 600th Squadron, Eighth Air Force crash at Penn, England
- The Ian James, Local UK Historian - Charles J. Searl Crew crash at Penn, England Video Interview runs 15 minutes 26 seconds.
- The Ian James, Local UK Historian, Interview Transcription - open to read along while watching the video. The interview has not yet been transcribed. If interested in transcribing see contact details at the beginning of 398th Timeless Voices Interviews Transcription Status.
- To play the video above, hover over the black viewing box to display the control bar then click on the play button. Additional information can be found on our Timeless Voices index page under Getting Connected.
- Charles J. Searl's Crew - 600th Squadron - Early 1944
- B-17 "Tomahawk Warrior" - A Tribute to the Charles J. Searl Crew - 600th Squadron
- Searl's Crew's Graves at Arlington National Cemetery
- Albert W. Knight's Grave at Cambridge American Cemetery at Madingley
- Return to 398th Timeless Voices Interviews