World War II Experiences
"Timeless Voices" Oral History Project
Lt. Hal Weekley, 398th Bomb Group Pilot
601st Squadron, Eighth Air Force
- The Hal Weekley, 398th Pilot - 601st Squadron - EAA Timeless Voices of Aviation Video Interview runs 35 minutes 23 seconds.
- Hal Weekley, 398th Pilot - 601st Squadron - EAA Timeless Voices of Aviation Video Interview Excerpts - open to read along while watching the video.
- Lt. Hal Weekley was the Pilot of his own 601st Squadron crew.
- To play the video above, hover over the black viewing box to display the control bar then click on the play button. Additional information can be found on our Timeless Voices index page under Getting Connected.
- Weekley's Crew - 601st Squadron - Early 1944
- Weekley's Crew - 601st Squadron - 8 July 1944
- 398th Mission Listing: 21 June 1944: Berlin, Germany
- 398th Mission Listing: 13 August 1944: Le Manoir, France
- The Last of the Combat B-17 Drivers by Col. Harold D. Weekley, USAF (Ret.) and James B. Zazas, Publisher: AtlasBooks, Softback ISBN: 978-0-9785980-0-6, Hardback ISBN: 978-0-9785980-1-3, Library of Congress Catalog No. 2006926673. The Last of the Combat B-17 Drivers is available in the 398th PX.
- Timeless Voices of Aviation
- Return to 398th Timeless Voices Interviews