- Aircraft flown: 42-102516 30-H, Bronx Bomber II
- Aircraft in photo: 42-102516 30-H, Bronx Bomber II
- Photo Date: 8 July 1944
- Photo Location: Nuthampstead, after a practice mission
- Photo Reference: Weekley 02
- Information compiled by UK Friends of the 398th with thanks to Harold D. Weekley.
- If you would like to add information about this photograph, or can provide a better scan, please contact our Crew Photos Coordinator. Please mention the title and photograph date.
- The Weekley Crew was shot down on 13 August 1944.
- 398th Mission: 13 August 1944 to Le Manoir/Rouen, France
- Hal Weekley, 398th Pilot - 601st Squadron - EAA Timeless Voices of Aviation Video Interview (35m 23s)
- Hal Weekley, 398th Pilot - 601st Squadron - EAA Timeless Voices of Aviation Video Interview Excerpts