- Photo Date: Estimated as September 1944. Lt. Khouri was KIA on 15 October 1944. The crew arrived at Nuthampstead 6 August 1944.
- Photo Location: Nuthampstead
- Photo Reference No. Khouri 01
- Information compiled by UK Friends of the 398th.
- If you would like to add information about this photograph, please contact our Crew Photos Coordinator. Please mention the title and photograph date.
- On 27 September 1944, 1st Lt. Charles E. Khourie became a 603rd Flight Commander.
- On 15 October 1944, 1st Lt. Charles E. Khourie was KIA when his a/c crashed on takeoff into the Anstey moat.
- It is believe Lt. Jack E. Kutchback became a 603rd Group Bombardier around November 1944.
- Lt. Frederico Gonzalez went on to have his own crew and became a Flight Commander. He was the pilot and only survivor of his crew on the 23 January 1945 mission to Neuss when the entire crew including the 398th Group Commanding Officer, Col. Frank P. Hunter were KIA.