- The Traeder Crew arrived in Nuthampstead 23 January 1945; flew first mission in 6 February 1945.
- Aircraft in photo: the B-17 in the background was used for photo taking that day.
- Photo Date: 17 October 1944
- Photo Location: Alexandria Army Air Base, Louisiana during Training
- Other Photo Reference No. LB_01
- Information compiled by UK Friends of the 398th with thanks to Lee Bradley
- If you would like to add information about this photograph, please contact our Crew Photos Coordinator. Please mention the title and photograph date.