- The Wilson Crew was shot down on 8 July 1944.
- 398th Mission: 8 July 1944 to Humieres-Fresnoy, France
- The Day We Saw The Colored Flak by Jack Bohn, Tail Gunner
- My Friend Jack Bohn - Tail Gunner by Wally Blackwell, Pilot
- Aircraft in photo: unknown but serial number ends in 7784.
- Photo Date: May 1944
- Photo Location: Alexandria AAB, Louisianna during Flight Training
- Photo Reference No. WIL001
- Information compiled by UK Friends of the 398th with thanks to Sanford E. Walke and Eddie Ebbert.
- If you would like to add information about this photograph, please contact our Crew Photos Coordinator. Please mention the title and photograph date.