398th Bomb Group Missing Air Crew Report
Weekley's Crew - 13 August 1944
- 398th Mission: 13 August 1944 to Le Manoir/Rouen, France
- Pilot: 1st Lt. Harold D. Weekley
- Group/Squadron: 398th/601st
- 398th MACR 07910 - Actual
- 398th MACR 07910 - Transcription Not Available - See below.
- Weekley's Crew - 601st Squadron - Early 1944
- Weekley's Crew - 601st Squadron - 8 July 1944
- 398th Killed in Action
- 398th POWs
- Hal Weekley, 398th Pilot - 601st Squadron - EAA Timeless Voices of Aviation Video Interview (35m 23s)
- Hal Weekley, 398th Pilot - 601st Squadron - EAA Timeless Voices of Aviation Video Interview Excerpts
- Return to 398th Missing Air Crew Reports
None available as of this time.
If you have a special interest in this MACR, we would be most appreciative if you would consider working with us to create a transcription of all or part to be put on our 398th web site. A transcribed MACR eases the reading of the text for othersand also to allow the text to be found in search engines thus connecting people to what is sometimes their story. If interested please contact our 398th Volunteer Coordinator who will work with you to get started.