World War II Experiences
"Timeless Voices" Oral History Project
T/Sgt. Louis Stoffer, 398th Bomb Group Engineer/Gunner
600th Squadron, Eighth Air Force
- The Louis Stoffer, 398th Engineer/Gunner - 600th Squadron Video Interview runs 28 minutes 8 seconds.
- Louis Stoffer, 398th Engineer/Gunner - 600th Squadron Video Interview Transcription - open to read along while watching the video. The interview has not yet been transcribed. If interested in transcribing see contact details at the beginning of 398th Timeless Voices Interviews Transcription Status.
- T/Sgt. Louis Stoffer was the Engineer/Gunner on Donald Grinter's 600th Squadron crew.
- To play the video above, hover over the black viewing box to display the control bar then click on the play button. Additional information can be found on our Timeless Voices index page under Getting Connected.
- Grinter's Crew - 600th Squadron - July 1944
- No Forgetting Christmas Eve Mission by Lou Stoffer, Engineer/Gunner, 600th Squadron
- 398th Combat Mission: 24 December 1944 to Koblenz
- Grinter's Crash the Day After at the Nuthampstead Air Base
- "We Fly at Dawn" by John Contento, Tail Gunner
- Jim White, 398th Pilot - 600th Squadron Video Interview (1hr 3m 17s)
- Return to 398th Timeless Voices Interviews