398th Bomb Group Missing Air Crew Report
Gonzales' Crew - 23 January 1945
- 398th Mission: 23 January 1945 to Neuss, Germany
- CA: Colonel Frank P. Hunter, Jr.
- Pilot: 1st Lt. Frederico Gonzales
- Group/Squadron: 398th/603rd
- 398th MACR 11799 - Actual
- 398th MACR 11799 - Transcription Not Available - See below.
- Khouri's Crew - 603rd Squadron - circa September 1944 Includes Lt. Charles E. Khouri Flight Commander, Lt. Jack E. Kutchback, later 603rd Lead Bombardier, and Lt. Frederico Gonzales 603rd Flight Commander.
- Various photos of Colonel Frank P. Hunter, Jr.
- Latson's Crew with Colonel F.P. Hunter as Command - 603rd Squadron - 13 August 1944
- Stoll's Crew with Colonel Hunter as Command - 603rd Squadron - 20 July 1944
- Gross, Hunter, Miller, Gray, Strickrott, and Brown - 398th First Mission - 6 May 1944 Includes General William Gross, Colonel Frank P. Hunter, Captain Jean B. Miller, Major Judson F. Gray, Captain Carl J. Strickrott, and Captain Harold L. Brown.
- Miller, Hunter, Gross, Berryhill and Ground Crew - 6 May 1944 - First Mission Includes Captain Jean B. Miller, Colonel Frank P. Hunter, General William Gross, and Colonel Earl J. Berryhill.
- 398th Killed in Action
- 398th POWs
- Fred Gonzales, 398th Pilot - 603rd Squadron 1997 Reunion Presentation (13m 27s)
- Return to 398th Missing Air Crew Reports
None available as of this time.
If you have a special interest in this MACR, we would be most appreciative if you would consider working with us to create a transcription of all or part to be put on our 398th web site. A transcribed MACR eases the reading of the text for othersand also to allow the text to be found in search engines thus connecting people to what is sometimes their story. If interested please contact our 398th Volunteer Coordinator who will work with you to get started.